Join True Heights Treatment
Job Title: Associate Contract Psychotherapist
Remote & In Person opportunities are available
Requirements & Responsibilities
- Current State of Illinois license as a PhD, PsyD, LCSW, LMFT or LCPC.
- Masters or Doctorate Degree
- CAQH & NPI number
- Professional liability insurance
- Organized,self starter,self aware and great time management skills.
- The ability to provide culturally responsive and respectful mental health services to those individuals who may identify as sexual, racial or cultural minorities.
- The ability to pay one’s own state & federal income taxes as this position is an independent contractor.
- Provide individual and/or couples psychotherapy online and/or in person at our Chicago Heights office.
- Complete electronic session notes, current treatment plans and obtain client payments in a timely fashion
- Formulate DSM 5 diagnoses
- Schedule & re-schedule clients for psychotherapy sessions with you
- With support, manage client’s emergencies if/as they arise.
- The ability to maintain a caseload and grow it on your own timeline.
- A steady stream of client referrals.
- Insurance credentialing, competitive compensation, administrative support with billing, insurance verification and copayments.
- Marketing such as podcast,print and digital advertising.
- Supportive team environment.
- The ability to co-create your unique professional identity and grow within the practice.
- Ability to become a partner in the practice.
THT is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, age, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
To be considered, e-mail a copy of your license and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.