Online and In-Person Mental Health Counseling
We're Here for You
At True Heights Treatment, our goal is to provide you with the very best in mental health treatment. We strive to provide a safe and comfortable environment for clients of all ages and all walks of life.
Don't hesitate to seek treatment. We are here to help.
George Brassea, MBA, LCPC
Millennials, Stress, Anxiety, Grief, Self Esteem, Depression, Occupational Stress, Grief, LGBT Affirming Therapy, Men, Executives and Multicultural Concerns.
Also experienced in:
Family Conflicts, Trauma and Abuse, Intimacy-Related Issues, Anger Management, Career Difficulties, BDSM, Kink, Alternative Sex Culture, Polyamory/Ethical Non Monogamy and Blended Family Issues.
We at our practice hold the following 10 core values:
- Compassion: We prioritize empathy and understanding towards our clients, recognizing that each individual's journey is unique.
- Professionalism: We hold ourselves to the highest ethical and clinical standards, ensuring a safe and respectful therapeutic environment.
- Collaboration: We believe that effective therapy is a collaborative process, working with clients to co-create tailored treatment plans.
- Growth-oriented: We believe therapy is an opportunity for personal development, encouraging clients to embrace challenges during the therapeutic process.
- Inclusivity: We create an inclusive and welcoming environment for clients of all backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
- Client-centered: We empower clients to take an active role in their own healing process as the experts on their own lives.
- Transparency: We foster open and honest communication, creating a transparent and collaborative therapeutic relationship.
- Evidence-based: We stay up-to-date with the latest research and clinical best practices to deliver effective treatments.
- Accessibility: We provide timely answers and scheduling flexibility for our clients' convenience.
- Commitment to excellence: We strive to provide the highest quality of care to our clients, continuously improving our skills and knowledge as clinicians.
New Clients Are Welcome
It is our belief that scheduling a session with a counselor takes courage. We are aware that you are on a journey that has led you to seek help from us. We are sensitive to your past, accepting of your present, and hopeful about your future.
Please contact your state and federal lawmakers and ask them to support Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor reimbursement under Medicaid and Medicare.
Online or In-Person Mental Health Counseling
for the Community
We are in network with most insurance companies. Our goal is to schedule clients within 24 hours after initial contact/referral. Services are only by appointment.